❦Scattered Dawn❦
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday 8th- 2025 (a Week later)

+2
PanzerZorn
Dark
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saturday 8th- 2025 (a Week later)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday 8th- 2025 (a Week later)

Post by Eldarwen Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:29 pm

The girl studying took little notice of the group close by who grew a little louder.  She had learned to block out most noise around her.  The school she went to had a few rowdy people along with her friends made for a great distraction.  Her friends....

She paused as her eyes drifted up from her book to the ceiling.  A wetness rimmed her eyes as she blinked a few times.  Her mind formed a picture of the four other girls as the corner of her mouth curled slightly.  A darkness took hold of that happy picture as she blinked away a tear.  Explosions and laughter filled her ears as a wall of light filled her vision.  It was something that she had not thought about in a few long time. 

A brush of a tiny breeze crossed her cheek as she was pulled out of the memory.  She looked to her left as she saw the outline of her companion, Zypher.  She was a small white rodent with purple scruff of hair along the back of her neck with long ears that faded into purple at the end and a long purple tail that curled into a c at the end.  A golden horn came out of her forehead as she hovered a little.  On her world, this tiny creature was a spirit of nature, one that had followed her on this journey.

"Pst, Janna, earth to Janna."  She spoke in a high, breathy voice that none could see unless they had the gift of high spiritual powers.

The girl sighed as she answered, "What is it, Zyph?"

Zypher spread her front paws out wide, "Something strange is going on?  The outside it is super dark.  I almost thought that you were angry and started a storm.  Clearly that is not the case.  And people are dropping like flies.  I'm not sure why."

Janna looked around as she pushed her chair back.  Something very odd was happening.  The light had grown dim to the point where it was pitch black.  She noticed people dropping like flies from the yellow and green fireflies.  She brought up a small breeze around her to stop those things from touching her.  She packed her bag up quickly as she headed out of the cafe.  Her heart was racing as she was unsure of what to do. 

The storm caught her attention as she looked up frozen.  She heard someone say that they had to be ready.  Ready for what? What was going on?  She did not notice that her chest had a faint glow to it.
Eldarwen
Eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Saturday 8th- 2025 (a Week later)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday 8th- 2025 (a Week later)

Post by sportsnutd Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Rose stood up after hearing and seeing people falling down to the floor then some others attacking what seemed to be fireflies or something. She tried to move away from them not wanting to have the same thing happen to her as well. She then heard someone talking about some doorway or mirror of some sort and she went over to them and said, "Excuse me..I'm new here..name's Rose and I don't know whats going on right now but if you know how to get us the heck out of here..I'm with you..."

sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 pm

"Wow someone's jealous," Ryuusei said with a smirk as Raven bot between the 2 and covered his Princess' virgin ears. "...then again you DID feed her wings. I mean that could've been one of your siblings they sauced and fried up back there."

Aneirin was suggesting to take things outside...but seems that would be postponed as other patrons began to drop like...or rather WITH (fire)flies! "The fu..." Amidst all of this, amon appeared, weapon drawn and pulled Sylphie into the shadows.

The two Einherjar made haste ouf of the building and Ryuusei followed soon after. Raven seemed shocked by all of this suggesting this was that plague they were talking about. (Fan-fucking-tastic!) Before he could say anything too them about it, Amon appeared before them, letting them know that Sylphie was 'safe'. "I want to see her!" He blurted out, a bit unsure of why he did.

Amon pointed  to the darkened sky above... (Something tells me this is one rainstorm I'm NOT gonna like...) The man up there was said to be this 'Mage of Ages' he's been hearing so much about. "So that's him. Not really impressed." Especially as the light the Mage summoned to envelope the teen was dispelled by a Rainbow-colored yet mostly Golden aura.

He remained there on the street, glowing as several others disappeared.

Meanwhile...

A rock wall burst open, allowing the blackness to be illuminated by a Rainbow-colored but mostly Dark Purple aura. The creature let out a shrill shriek before launching itself upwards to being boring through the concrete and steel 'ceiling'.
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PanzerZorn Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Saori would of sworn her eyes were playing tricks on her as Miho and Darjeeling were becoming transparent to her eyes but the sounds of alarm from the rest of Ankou Team and St. Glorianna's made it clear that it was very much happening. Other people seeming to vanish before their eyes including Rhys.

"What is happening?" Assam asked, the normally unshakeable girls of St. Glorianna's takne off guard but quickly regaining their composure as Saori would take in a deep breath and turn to Assam with a nod.

Turning back to the rest of her teammates, she spoke. "Alright, just remain calm. Something weird just happened but it is the Commander and Darjeeling; Miporin knows how to handle herself." Saori would say with a smile though she was trying to keep up a show of confidence when really, this freaked her out as much as fighting that Valkyrie did or that hammer.

That was when a series of tanks bearing the mark of the same school as Darjeeling's Teammates and friends rolled up. A quintet of them small and low to the ground tanks while the last...was huge. Yukari's eyes lighting up as she spoke. "The A39 Tortoise...and British Comets!"

Popping out of the top of one of them was someone who could of been Darjeeling's Older sister looking around. "So...where is Darjeeling?" She asked rather curiously.
Rose Hip blushed. "Well Earl Grey...um...it is kinda hard to explain and probably not believable.

------------------------------------
No one would notice as a blonde woman wearing a brown motorcyle jacket also exited the cafe interior and the spot itself. Sunglasses shading her eyes. The jacket on the left side baring the emblen of a skull with a pair of bunny ears attached to the top. 

She passed behind Ryussei and slipped a note into his pocket as she walked past. A smirk at the tank s that rolled up before the next moment she was nowhere to be seen it seemed; vanished into the crowd of regular people who were ignoring the events that had transpired.

------------------------------------

One minute, Darjeeling and Miho were talking with Miho shocked over the idea of signing. The next...they were both in a strange world without anyone else but themselves, Rhys, and the group from the table.

"Wha...what's going on?" Miho asked as Darjeeling pursed her lips. Her eyes showing concern but she sighed. This was not going to be a good day.

PanzerZorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:44 pm

People had disappeared such as Rhys and, it seemed the Commanders of both Tank Teams...only for them to be the thunder of five more of those war machines. He approached the girls still on the street, still glowing. "Friends of yours?" While looking at the approaching tanks through the corner of his eye.

Suddenly there was a tug at the back of his pants, Ryuusei's hand shot back but missed the woman's. He felt around and found a note had been slipped to him. (And this is?) As he was about to unfold it.
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PanzerZorn Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Assam nodded. "Earl Grey was the Commander of the High School Team before Darjeeling. She now commands the University-level team for St. Gloriana's." Not catching the mystery woman, Assam's eyes were raised as Ryussei would dig a note out of his pocket.

The note was unfolded for Ryussei to read only.

Please let those people know that I would like to talk to this Mage of Ages at this address. 

We seem to have much to discuss.

-Signed...M.N.

The address seemed to be somewhere in Tokyo but where only those who were familiar with the city could guess.

PanzerZorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:41 am

As the mirror world settled around them, Aneirin noticed that some in the group had been left behind in the other, one included Ryuusei. Inwardly, he gave a sigh of relief. Perhaps this way, Raven could calm himself and deal more maturely with the young boy, especially after the boy's...wing remark .
He glanced around, assessing their allies. Besides himself, Amon, Raven, and it seemed even Riquel had been dragged back in, five young women were with them. The one with white hair he had seen before and knew could fight, the others he knew very little or nothing off, and looked rather lost. "Miss,' he called to Jenna. "Are you alright? I don't suppose you would have magic or battle abilities at your disposal?"

Rhys glanced to her left as someone asked how to get out of here. She gave the young woman a wry smile. "I'm guessing once we get rid of that,' she pointed to the mass of light green fireflies coming their way. "We'll be sent back." She focused more attention on the other girl. She didn't seem to pay much attention to Rhys's horns, claws or wings...good. The last thing Rhys needed was someone screaming. "My name is Rhys. Can you protect yourself? If not, stay behind me. I'll do my best to keep us both intact." Rhys didn't know how many had come along to this world. From what she could see with a quick look, nine of them had been dragged in. She just hoped that was enough.

The torrent of fireflies suddenly paused before it reached the group, a figure robed in black, their head that of a vulture, their hands holding a swaying lamp, stepped out of the fog, their head tilting so that one large fully black eye stared out at them. "Greetings,' its beak opened, its long tongue moving as the word spilled out from its throat in a half croak, half hiss.

"I am come bearing tidingssss,' it paused, the long beak working as if it were hard for it to make the words. "From creator, mine,' another pause. "Bringeth to us the Stone of Souls. We shalt retreat...do not,' it croaked, a long pale eyelid sliding over the black eye before withdrawing. "And we shall swallow all souls. All! Thirst! So much thirst for souls!" The last words seemed a little desperate, said in quick succession. It let out a screeching laugh, righted its head and stepped back, the swinging lantern flashing its yellow-greenish light brightly. From it spilled a gush of the fireflies which coalesced until they formed a being. A greenish ghoul, its lower body that of a horse with rotting flesh. Its sharp teeth protruded from the clinging flesh of its lips, the eyes nothing but dark sockets, and in one skeletal hand it held a massive hammer.

"Deal?" The lantern holder behind the ghoul croaked. "Yes?"

The closest to Miho and Darjeeling, Amon raised an eyebrow, looking over at the two girls and wondering if they could handle themselves without their massive mechanical weaponry. He sure hoped so, or they were going to be the first pawns falling in this fun little game. He glanced at the others who had come along for the fun. "Don't know, my neck's not on the line, you have to ask them." He gestured at those around him. "What do you guys say?"

Rqiuel gave a sneer, dark feathers swirling around his right hand, forming into a long sword. "I don't make deals with scum from the underworld." The Einherjar wanted his help, then fine, he'd start with ridding existence of these dirty creatures.

Dark
Admin

https://scatteredawn23483u82.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:53 am

"Looks like I'm late,' Aneirin swept a hand over his blue hair, strands of white and pink hair falling slightly over his eyes. He'd been warned to come here as quickly as possible, but with twin sisters asking where he'd been and delaying his arrival, it had not been easy. All he could see now was a quickly evacuated cafe and tanks...as well as a rather large group of girls handling the tanks, and one male, which he'd seen before. "I don't suppose any of you know how to get to wherever the others ended up?" He asked, glancing around.
None of them looked like Mages...or anyone who could open a portal to where he was trying to get too. He sighted. 'I suppose I'll have to find my way there.' There were a few traces of that place here and there, it might take a while, but he'd eventually get there.

"There's no need for that!" A high pitched, cheery voice echoed around them just as a rainbow colored portal opened. Bright and cheery, it sparkled out at them, here and there a star appearing. "Hello there!" A small fluffy paw waved at them from inside it, that same little paw grabbed a hold of what appeared to be a 'ledge' of the portal below. A long scepter, the top of which was a half silver moon, a golden sun and four bright colored balls appeared. It was thrown to the floor, where it jingled. Another paw appeared, hoisting a small body dressed in a white outfit with a colorful turtle neck.

The little being picked up the long staff then looked over the group with bright pink eyes. The being was a bunny, long ears ending in black were on his head and he wore a tiny hat with a little multicolored ball swinging from it. His nose twitched and he raised a small pall to them, waving. "Hello there, my name is Kyomei. I was wondering if I could get some help from you guys. I kind of need to find a stone,' he tapped the scepter to the ground and an image popped to life.

While he called it a stone, the image showed it was more of a crystal the size of a fist that slowly shifted colors, inside it, preserved in full bloom was a rose that changed it's color just as the crystal did.
"It's called the Stone of Souls,' his little high pitched voice said in awe. "The only one in all of existence. It is said that it came to be from the fountain of souls, but while that one is lost to all, this one can still create, take souls back, and purify them." The image disappeared and Kyomei looked expectantly at the group. "I think I know the area it might be located, but I really can't get there by myself."

Dark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldarwen Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Her eyes were glued to the green mass of fireflies, barely noticing there was someone who was talking with her.  A small gust of wind surrounded her as she swallowed hard.  A shudder ran through her body as she remembered a time when she had others to face something like this with.

A cool nose pressed against her cheek as a tiny breeze tickled her ear, "One of the others asked you something.  You might want to let them know that you can take care of yourself."

Jenna glanced in the general direction of where the question might have come from.  She cleared her throat as she answered, "I can take care of whatever comes my way."

These were strangers so letting them in on her little secret might not be the best idea.  She looked back to the sky, only to find a large creature in the middle of the swarm.  She was taken back as it spoke about a stone of souls.  What ever could that be? And why would it want something that sounded very powerful.  Her stomach churned when she saw that it spat out an undead creature. 

The wind around her whipped stronger, causing her hair to be pulled around.  She gulped as she responded, "What do you want with that?  What does it do?  Why can't you get it?  And who is your Master?"

Movement from the side caught her attention.  The others talked about attacking or giving the artifact.  She sighed as she shook her head, holding out her hand.  She spoke to Amon and Rqiuel since she heard them last, "Why don't we find out answers before chopping it down.  If this is powerful and could wipe your world out should the Stone of Souls fall in to the wrong hands, should we not stop it?  Rash actions from either of you could have consequences."
Eldarwen
Eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldarwen Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Something was amiss, the dark olive green woman thought to herself.  Her eyes glanced around her as she noticed the other grand students concentrating on their work.  She turned back to the readings on the screen as her fingers tapped her along the desk.  She looked at her readings as they reminded her of when Pharoah 90 was waging an attack on Earth.  A shudder ran through her body.  She wanted to desperately pull up a maroon band however it was not possible now.  She would go to the source of the disturbance.

Setsuna had to find out more about whatever it was.  She took in a deep breath as she packed her bag up.  She slung it on her shoulder as she hurried out of the room.  Her gut sunk as she put the building behind her.  Her feet carried her quickly, almost full out running.

She closed her eyes for a moment, only to open them.  She focused on herself as the people around her walked at a stand still.  A pang of guilt ran through her though time was of the essence.  She was needed somewhere and alas she could not teleport herself if she didn't truly know where she was going. 

She would soon come to a cafe.  The sight before her was strange.  There was something weird going on with tanks and a small crowd of people.  She lifted her focus as she heard the tail end of a speech.  Something about souls!? She shuddered as she stepped up to the small group of people.  Her sister would never allow anyone to cross into her domain!

She cleared her throat as she saw the creature.  "And where is this place you speak of? What need would you have with souls?"
Eldarwen
Eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:34 pm

He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the name 'Earl Grey' "...Lemme guess, she's got a brother named 'Oolong', and he's a pervy-ass Pig that can shapeshift?" Before looking down to read the note's contents. He then crumpled the paper up and muttered. "The fuck do they think I am, a Mailman?"

He was about to toss it into the garbage, when he heard a familiar MALE voice. "Seems like it, but you could always try tracking that Mage down. He might port you over there for a soul...and while your at it, give him this." Tossing the note to Akirin. "Seems he's got a fan."

Suddenly a high-pitched, cheery voice came out of the ether. A rainbow-colored, star-shaped portal appeared and out popped a large talking bunny! (Why not? I saw giant-ass rats last week and I'm apparently some kind of God, soooooooo...) Still, his green eyes looked past the rabbit to the portal...the 'rainbow'-colored energy was like the aura currently surrounding him. (So is this Fluffers here the reason I wasn't ported over like the others?) He looked around at the others, well at least the ones who were present before the plague appeared; they weren't surrounded by that aura, just him...

The bunny was going on about this...'Stone of Souls' which can purify souls. "I'm guessing you'll use it against the plague?"

As the bunny continued his tale, another woman approached their gathering. " Oh holy shit she's hot!" (Maybe moreso then that Valkyrie.) When she spoke, she didn't seem freaked by a giant talking bunny in front of a magic portal, instead she cut right to the chase. "Well, I'm guessing it has to do with..." He paused and looked around at everyone there. "Y'all might want to listen up, so you have an idea of what you're signing up for; there's a Magic Plague that infests the soul, Olette was infected by it. That puke-green swarm of fireflies seem to carry it and took out a bunch of people in there." Pointing to the ruined cafe.

Last edited by Raijinken on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:25 am

Rose stood next to them looking at the fireflies ... She spoke up, "Yes I can protect myself and the name is Rose...Rose Albion but we can talk later...we need to get out of this mess..Someone just tell me where to shoot and I will...."

sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 am

All Riquel was interested in was destroying this creature, but a new woman bid him stop, of all things, to ask the creature questions. He scoffed but didn't attack. "Very well, ask away." He said, turning his gaze to the undead centaur pawing at the ground with its hooves.

Amon chuckled at the girl's words but gestured at the creatures. "Then please, ask your questions; no skin of my back." He winked at her, settling himself on one of the still intact tables with a leisurely ease that contradicted their situation.
"I too, would like as much information as possible,' Aneirin said. He lifted his hands, a flicker of many silver lights lit around him, turning into double edged spears that hovered around him. "If the creature is inclined to answer."

Rhys smiled at Rose. "Good, then start shooting that thing as soon as it twitches in the wrong way." Which it was already doing, as far as she was concerned, but she'd let the others handle questions, she'd just wait to take it down.

There was a screech from the vulture headed creature which was echoed by the rotting ghoul-centaur. The vulture creature tilted its head, turning one large eye to look in Jenna's directions. "No answer!" It croaked loudly. "Only action! Give us Stone! Souooulsss!" The word was a long croaking screech of longing. It righted its head, beak pointed at them, and the ghoul-centaur raised its hammer as it charged forward, bringing it down to attack the nearest being.

Dark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 am

Akirin caught the piece of paper Ryuusei tossed at him, raising an eyebrow as he read the contents. "I...could try." while his father didn't have the best relationship with this Mage, Akirin...actually spoke to him now and then. He knew Lerant wasn't the easiest person to get along with...if you were trying to figure out his logic, but if you simply looked at him as a person, he was not that bad.

He sensed a new presence and glanced back, noting that one of the Senshi had joined them. He gave her a nod of acknowledgement before turning back to the rabbit creature as Pluto asked her question. Before Kyomei could answer, Ryuusei filled them in on what had happened in the cafe, and Akirin's gaze drifted to the dilapidated building. A plague that corrupts the soul. It wasn't the news he wanted to hear, but a matter that had to be taken care off. "Is Ryuusei right?" Amon asked, turning back to Kyomei. "Can this 'Stone of Souls' end the plague?"

Kyomei shook his head, the bright ball on his head and his ears moving with the motion. "Not on its own,' he said. "It must be wielded by my Master. Normally, the stone is to be found behind magical seals of protection. No one has ever been able to steal it before, except that my Master grew weak from an insidious eclipse that happened on our world. There has never been one before either, but someone took the chance to steal the Stone of Souls."

He tapped his staff to the ground and an image appeared. A large temple, intricately carved pillars, designed to look like trees holding up a roof high above the ground, appeared. Some of the pillars formed a walkway that led to a crystal pool, at its center grew what looked to be a rose bush, but no rose was to be found on it, and the bush now appeared to be withering.

"This is where the stone is usually to be found, protected by my Master since the stone was created." He let out a sigh, little shoulders drooping. "My Master went after the thief of course, they fought, the thief got away but not before the stone was lost to the cosmos." Kyomei suddenly straightened up, setting a small fist to his chest. "I promised my Master to retrieve the stone while they rest and recover." Another tap of his staff to show a cave. "I traced it to this place, but,' he sighted once again. "I cannot do this alone, so I must have help." Large red eyes stared up at the group. "So will you help? If I can get the stone to my Master, they can wipe out the plague. The creatures, you must take care of, but they will no longer have the ability to harm souls."

Dark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PanzerZorn Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 am

Too say that watching a Rabbit-like entity coming out of a shining portal was the weirdest thing Earl Grey had seen would be an understatement yet the only thing her; and the rest of the girls from St. Glorriana's could manage was to raise their eyebrows. However she could do something about Ryussei's comment about Oolong...

She looked to the Tortoise as a radio was handed to her. "Oolong, care to stand up? Apparently your my Pervy Shapeshifting Pig Brother." The Commander's Hatch on the Assault Gun opened and out popped a young Chinese woman who was looking around as Earl Grey pointed at Ryussei.

"Oolong is here on Exchange from a School in Hong Kong. Last I checked she was not a Perverted Shapeshifting Pig." Earl Grey would say in reply to Ryussei's joke. Looking to the Rabbit as he told his story.

"Well that is all very interesting...However is there anything we can do as it seems Darjeeling has vanished with the Team Commander for Oarai. I would like to retrieve them if possible." She would ask the adorable bunny and smile.

"However, I do believe we should also help." Oolong would speak up with a stern face. A simple nod as Saori jumped up with her fist in the air. "It's what Miho would do!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching from the sidelines, she smiled. This was getting too interesting to not get involved in. Reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small tube made of black metal; she aimed at the back of Assam and fired. The tracking device would make it very simple matter to see where they went...and what exactly this Stone of Souls was.

If it could be a bartering chip in securing her Powerbase...it was worth it. A limo pulling up in front of her as she got in and left the scene. She didn't need to stay after all...

...the Quantum Entanglement of the Particles in the Tracking device would allow her to track them anywhere on the planet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miho watched as Darjeeling shrugged. "It seems they do not want to talk or answer questions." Turning to Miho. "Do stay behind me Miho." Looking to the assembled. "Anyone have a sword? An English-style Rapier would be desired." Her eyes taking a stern and strong willed gleam as she smiled.

"Grace under fire is the way of our School. Don't think I can be so unnerved." Darjeeling would respond to the strange creature's cries.

PanzerZorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldarwen Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Janna took in a deep breath as the men allowed her to continue.  It was a wave of relief that they backed off for the moment.  She felt her cheeks grow slightly warm at the wink.  She took in a deep breath as she turned her attention to the front.

Her stance changed in an instant as she heard the reply.  Her mouth turned downward as her eyes narrowed as the charge came.  Her wind barrier grew stronger as she looked up to the vulture creature.  She wondered if attacking that would stop the undead creature from attacking.  She was unsure if the others had attacks to reach.  Was she powerful enough in this form?  Would she have to break a vow to herself?  Did she have a choice?

As the creature grew closer, the answer was no.  She took in a deep breath as she closed her eyes.  She willed her transformation as it over took her.  Her hand gripped her staff through a gloved hand.  Her wind barrier stayed up as she eyes had a different light than before. 

"You have chosen to fight, so be it." 

She allowed her power to gather at the end of her staff as she aimed for the vulture.  She whispered her incantation as bolts of lightning flashed out of the sky with deafening thunder.  They streaked all around her as most of them were aimed for the vulture.
-----------

Setsuna watched careful as the rabbit creature brought forth images and explained.  It almost answered her questions that she had.  She took in a deep breath as she calculated what to do next.  She felt there was something missing.

"Who is your master? What does this Stone do?"

She watched the others around her from the corner of her eyes.  She needed to be sure that her friends were kept safe.  She did not know about them.  After this, she would have things to find out about.  She was not willing to go through the rainbow bridge just yet.
Eldarwen
Eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Rose saw the creature coming and moved back and then said, "Try this you jerk... Razor Flora Slicer!!" Rose did her movements and at the end sent out a pink round energy disk whizzed towards the ghoul-centaur. She then was ready to move again even if it hit or not...this thing was a scary looking thing...

sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:38 pm

"Haha!" Ryuusei let out a laugh when 'Oolong' waved at him from the Tortoise. Then Earl Grey retorted to his joke, and his response was. "Have you watched her for more than 5 minutes at a time?"

The girls seemed to be onboard with finding the stone...which meant he had no choice but...

He took to the air, reached...to only Kami knows and yanked out a blue mantle. While executing multiple flips he tied the cape around his neck then landed on the barrel of a tank in the middle of the convoy! "It's time to rev up them engines and plow straight into his Rabbit Hole!"
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Jenna's lightning scattered the light-green fireflies around the vulture creature, buzzing as they flew amok, but despite being struck by the lightning, the dark robed vulture kept its composure, opening its beak to a long low screech that brought the sickly colored fireflies to order around it, while the creature turned its head, one eye seeming to focus on Jenna.

Aneirin shifted his spears, aiming for the ghoul-centaur racing towards one of the girls. He heard her shout out an attack, a pink disk forming to attack. He aimed to attack as well, watched as the ghoul-centaur nimbly side-stepped Rose's attack and he launched his own, slamming the spears into it from behind, the spears digging deep into the body, a few into the floor that kept the ghoul-centaur pinned. It gave an angry roar, rearing in an attempt to get the spears out of him.

There was still no reason for Amon to get involved, so he didn't, watching as the show got underway, however he did pay some attention when Darjeeling called out for a weapon. He knew of two who could give her what she wanted, but since one was busy attacking and the other was intent on doing the same, he decided to help...a little. Amon reached into a pool of darkness, pulling out a black rapier. "Catch!" He called in Darjleeling's direction as he threw the weapon. 

Rhys's first instinct was to charge the ghoul-centaur; there were two reasons why she didn't do so. One; the thing stank of death, two; she came to her senses right before. It was better to stand back and wait for a better time than to attack a thrashing creature, a sentiment she saw, that Riquel didn't share. He struck, though it wasn't the ghoul, he attacked the vulture creature, trying to get through the sickly glowing fireflies only to be pushed back, the fireflies angrily buzzing. His wings spread, creating a shield between him and the fireflies, then Raven stepped in, striking at the fireflies with ice that froze them by the dozen, dropping them in blocks of ice.

Dark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Kyomei tilted his head, as if puzzled by Setsuna's question. "My Master is my Master. They are who they are." A small paw scratched his chin in thought. "Who else would they be?"

Ryuusei's antics interupted Kyomei's train of thought, he looked up as the boy landed atop one of the tanks. The bunny's ears twitched, obviously puzzled. Kyomei hardly spent much time outside his Master's domain, so was unsure if this was normal...or not. Well, it wasn't for him, but at least it seemed that he had help. He gave a bunny grin, jumping up and down twice. "I thank you for your cooperation and shall certainly let my master know of your kindness."
Kyomei tapped his staff against the ground; the staff lit up, the cescent moon and sun swirling around each other, then parting as they created a portal that led to the mouth of the cave. "Come, you will know what the stone is when you see it!" Excitedly, he jumped through, much like a normal rabbit would do and waited on the other side for them.

Aneirin let out a sigh, glancing at Setsuna. "Looks like we don't have much of a choice, if this stone is important, we need to find it, one way or another." Once they had the stone, Aneirin could open a portal to wherever the others were and finish this before it evolved into a far bigger problem ... than it already was.

Dark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2