❦Scattered Dawn❦
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting the Setting!

2 posters

Go down

Setting the Setting! Empty Setting the Setting!

Post by Raijinken Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Hey all, I know we're still in our first major thread, but I think we should establish details for the main Earth. Any and all input is welcome, but I'll go ahead and pitch my idea for it.

I think it should be similar to our world in 2015. Magic exists but isn't well known (yet). Supernatural Creatures and Aliens do live on Earth, but are still considered a myth and don't reveal themselves in the open and 'Superheroes' are just starting to appear.

I know that's not a whole lot but it's a start, so if anyone has something they want to add to it; feel free to post.
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Setting the Setting! Empty Re: Setting the Setting!

Post by Kagami Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:54 pm

I'm thinking it's sort of an unknown Crossroads type of Earth.  It is generally normal, but the barriers between it and other Earths are somewhat weaker, and so there tends to be a bit of bleedover from time to time.  My own characters are both based on anime/manga that use the operation of parallel worlds as canon, which states that there is an infinite number of such worlds.  One of them uses a lesser form of it to travel between a specific set of them, and I'm running her background as having come to this world from yet another 'Earth' as is.

I'm thinking that Spiritual/Supernatural phenomena might be rarer here in terms of open knowledge, but is always present, ala World of Darkness.  Only those in the know can see it kind of thing.
Kagami
Kagami

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum