❦Scattered Dawn❦
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians RP

3 posters

Go down

Galactic Guardians RP Empty Galactic Guardians RP

Post by AshK1980 Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:17 pm

So it begins...

A long time ago, a portal opened between the Pokemon World and the Sailor Moon World(Juban) causing them to merge. Unfortunately, all the forces of heroes of the past couldn't split the worlds apart into parallel dimensions again. For the longest time everyone wanted the world's separated again, but eventually interest in doing that waned so to this day the Sailor Moon World and the Pokemon World remain as one, which explains the existence of Accursed Training Grounds like Jusenkyo or Pools of Sorrow in addition to the lands of Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola. The power to split the worlds apart once again is lost to the times forever.

Thanks to several master minds and scientific technology. An old enemy of the Sailor Guardians appears, only this time much more dangerous with humans under their control and given Dark Kingdom Powers. This time more than four generals exist. Teams Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, Plasma, Flare and Skull, having been thought to be disbanded, have resurfaced and joined forces with the newly resurrected Dark Kingdom. The Dark Kingdom is much more dangerous as not only Metalia, Beryl, Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoicite, and Kunzite are Resurrected, but also the power of the Dark Kingdom is infused into the villainous teams of the Pokemon World. The only answer is for the Galactic Guardians(Pokemon World Sailor Guardians), Moon Guardians(Original Sailor Guardians), and several other heroes(Pretty Cure, etc.) to work together to take down the resurrected Dark Kingdom. Will all the heroes be able to pull together to defeat a threat from the past that has become much more powerful? Only time will tell.

Sailor Moon Enemies: Queen Metalia(Resurrected), Queen Beryl(Resurrected), Jadeite(Resurrected), Nephrite(Resurrected), Zoicite(Male and Resurrected), Kunzite(Resurrected)

Pokemon Enemies: Team Rocket: Giovanni, Jessie, James, Meowth, Butch, Cassidy, Rocket Grunts. Team Aqua: Archie, Shelly, Aqua Grunts. Team Magma: Maxie, Tabitha(Male, I know it's strange but yes Tabitha is Male), Magma Grunts. Team Galactic: Cyrus, Galactic Grunts(Team Galactic Administrators, the Canon ones won't be involved, they are still locked up in jail). Team Plasma/Neo Team Plasma: Ghetsis, Colress, Plasma Grunts(The other Plasma Sages won't be utilized at all), Team Flare: Lysandre, Xerosic, and the Team Flare Administrators and scientists(Names escape me at the moment), Team Skull: Gladion, Guzma, Plumeria and Team Skull Grunts 
AshK1980
AshK1980

http://realmsofeternity.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians RP Empty Re: Galactic Guardians RP

Post by AshK1980 Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Episode 01: So it Begins...

In Tojho Falls Ashley and Misty are looking over the various regions and cities in their world to make sure it remains quiet.

It has been two years since Ashley and her friends have defeated the Dark Kingdom and the various other threats that tried to destroy Earth. Not only that, but all the villainous teams of the Pokemon Regions have been disbanded since Ashley ended her original adventures in those regions. The time before she was cursed by Nayannichuan,  found out she was Princess Solaria in a past life and before she became Sailor Solaris, the leader of the Galactic Guardians Senshi also known as the Solar Guard. It has been two years since she went Eternal. Ever since she has been hanging out with the Moon Guard and the outers, she has been more comfortable with being female.

Ashley: "I'm so bored, how about you Pikachu?"

Pikachu: *Nods in agreement as he sits on Ashley's shoulder.*

Since Ashley had become a Senshi she has spent a lot more time in her Female form.Her main interactions have been with the Solar System Senshi as well as her Galactic Guardians. Drew has also spent a lot more time as Darcy as of late, luckily Misty and May don't mind at all.

Misty: "How do you think our future daughters are doing Ashe?"

Ashley: "I'm sure they're doing well, I do miss them though. Hard to believe it's been two years since we've last seen them."

Misty: "I know right."

Darcy, Duplica, Casey, May, Dawn, Zoey, Serena, and Iris appear in Tojho Falls via Portal and head to their seats around their table. The Galactic Guardians are back once again to reminisce.

Darcy: "Hey Ashe, it's been a while, how are you holding up with the lack of action lately?"

Ashley: "I'm fine, a bit bored."

May: "Hey Misty, it's been a while, what two years now?"

Misty: "It sure has, nice to see you again May."

Duplica: "Hey Ashy-Girl," *Smiles and Giggles* "How are you holding up?"

Ashley: "I'm fine, Misty and I have just been scouting the cities, regions, and whatnot for any trouble."

Duplica: *Nods in understanding.*

Casey: "Hey Ashe, Misty, it's been a while."

Dawn: "Hey guys, nice to see you again." 

Serena: *Rushes out of her portal and tackle-hugs Ashley causing her to fall to the floor.* "Hey Ashe-Chan, How have you been? What about your lovely Fiancee?"

Ashley: "We're fine. Just been bored lately. Nothing has happened for two years now."

Zoey:  *Walks in with a smile as she speaks up.* "Isn't that a good thing though? This world is no longer in danger. You should be happy."

Iris: *Appears from a portal of her own.* "Yeah, we should consider ourselves lucky that nothing out of the ordinary has happened for two years."

Duplica: "That Iris, is what worries me. I have a feeling that our peace is going to be shattered sometime soon. We may need to bring in some help. Even as the Solar Guard, we may not be enough for what I'm feeling now."

OOC: If anyone wants to join in, now is the time. Just have your characters get to Tojho Falls somehow. For this RP, all characters are Pre-Approved, but should still be submitted to this Forum for approval. Tag Anyone.
AshK1980
AshK1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:41 am

A young boy that stood at a height of 5'2' approached the edge of the large waterfall. His green eyes peered downward, at the rocky cliff wall, he shifted his gaze to the rushing water then finally at the surging pool below where he could make out some jagged rocks amidst the foam.

He let out a whistle. "Man I'd hate to be the poor bastard who falls... Anyway!" And dove down through the water. The boy focused, keeping an eye on those rocks at the bottom and when one rapidly approached; he thrust out a palm and pushed off.

The boy landed in the water and swam over to a shallow area so he could stand. (1.) Before jumping towards the rocky wall and with whatever 'footholds' he could find, lleapt back to the top...only to dive again!

(2.)

Back up the wall and down the falls!

(3.)

A half hour of climbing and diving. While drenched, small beads of sweat could be seen on his face. (35...15 more to go!)
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:55 am

Two young girls were on a vacation to Tojho Falls and were having a great time. Stephanie Sanders and Makoto Kino were the girls names and they held hands as they walked. "Wow Plushie sweetie...this has been so much fun and even better to be spending it with my sweetheart.." Makoto said squeezing Stephanie's hand. "I love you too Makoto and yes this trip was exactly what we needed after all those battles with Usagi and the other scouts...the baddies were tough but we were tougher..." The two lovers continued to walk the streets of an business area looking for a place to eat...

sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by AshK1980 Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Raijinken wrote:A young boy that stood at a height of 5'2' approached the edge of the large waterfall. His green eyes peered downward, at the rocky cliff wall, he shifted his gaze to the rushing water then finally at the surging pool below where he could make out some jagged rocks amidst the foam.

He let out a whistle. "Man I'd hate to be the poor bastard who falls... Anyway!" And dove down through the water. The boy focused, keeping an eye on those rocks at the bottom and when one rapidly approached; he thrust out a palm and pushed off.

The boy landed in the water and swam over to a shallow area so he could stand. (1.) Before jumping towards the rocky wall and with whatever 'footholds' he could find, lleapt back to the top...only to dive again!

(2.)

Back up the wall and down the falls!

(3.)

A half hour of climbing and diving. While drenched, small beads of sweat could be seen on his face. (35...15 more to go!)
An alarm goes off inside of the Tojho Falls HQ for the Galactic Guardians.

Ashley: "Perimeter breach,  Darcy, Duplica, Casey, May come with me. Misty, you Dawn, Zoey, Serena, and Iris stay here. I'm not sure if we have a fight on our hands or not." 
Darcy, Duplica, Casey, and May: *Nod in acknowledgement as they follow their leader.*
*The group heads toward the entrance as a set of doors opens and one of the Waterfalls parted at the center revealing a platform. Five young ladies are standing on it looking like this: Galactic Guardians RP Solari10
From left to right is May, Casey, Duplica, Darcy, and Ashley.

The group notice Ryuusei jumping into the water and climbing back up the rocks and diving into the water again.

May: "Who are you and what are you doing?"

Casey: "That's really dangerous you know. Is there anything you need our help with?"

Duplica: *Wonders the same thing as she looks toward Ryuusei.

Darcy: *Rolls her eyes* "Is there a reason you are doing that sir?"

Ashley: *Sighs and shakes her head* "Do you have a Death wish sir?"

OOC: Ryuusei.
AshK1980
AshK1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:19 pm

(48...)

up the cliff wall once again. As the boy readied himself for the next dive, something was off about the water flow; it was being diverted somehow. Suddenly one of the falls parted, (The hell?) and a platform extended in the center of said fall. A doorway opened and a group of...teenage girls emerged?

They seemed to be addressing him...on the higher up ledge, so instead of a shouting match...

"Hey you're all upside down!" As he descended head-first once again down the falls. (49...)

"...And now your not!" This time coming down feet first, while passing the the platform he gave a wave to May Casey and Duplica...before flipping to adjust his position/ (Annnnnd that's 50!)

He sprang off the rocks at the bottom and proceeded up the cliffs as before, only this time he leapt off of the side, and soared across the falls to land on the platform.

"Names Ryuusei...and I could ask you all the same thing... As for what I'm doing, well training." This was all mostly directed at May as the others seemed to just be echoing her.
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AshK1980 Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Ashley: *Smiles as she spoke up, she sweat drops.* "Oh okay, we were just wondering. My name's Ashley, but everyone calls me Ashe. You wanna come in and dry off?"

May: "Ashe, you can't just invite anybody in, what if he's a spy sent by one of our enemies?"

Darcy: *Rolls her eyes.* "What enemies May? We haven't had to deal with a threat in two years! Why do you think he's a threat?"

Duplica: *Sighs as she glares at Darcy.* "Think about it Dr-Darcy," *Duplica said as she corrected herself. She realized she almost blew Darcy's secret and corrected herself, then continued.* "a guy suddenly appeared in our retreat and started training by diving into the water and climbing back out and repeating. We have no idea what he has planned, I have to make sure he's not a threat, he did set off the perimeter breach alarm you know." *Closes her eyes and focuses specifically on Ryuusei as she meditates.*

Casey: *Was about to say something but thought better of it. She then quietly addressed Ryuusei as not to disturb Duplica.* "we will explain everything to you in a moment if Duplica assesses you as not a threat." *Casey's look told Ryuusei all he needed to know, it was telling him to remain calm as not to ruin Duplica's concentration.*

OOC: Tag Ryuusei. In case we get more players we should always put in the OOC note who our post is tagging so the players will know who we are talking to.
AshK1980
AshK1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:14 pm

His eyes darted back-and-forth as the girls spoke among themselves. This 'Ashley' was inviting but others were cautious, maybe a bit paranoid? ('Enemies from 2 years ago'...just what the hell'd I stumble into?)

And now one of the three cuties he waved at was going to meditate on the issue... While he didn't show any outward signs of it... (Well shit, couldn't even the ''God Ki' coming into play!) "Hey...uh, not to be telling you all your business but... If you're worried about intruders, you probably shouldn't have built your 'retreat' into a National Landmark. Hell I saw another couple of girls down river, but maybe they're friends of yours."

(Tag: Ash's group)
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AshK1980 Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Duplica: *Gasped as she nearly passed out.* "Ahhhh!"

Casey: *Rushes over to catch Duplica before she passed out and kept her from doing so.* "Duplica, what's wrong?"

Duplica: *Sighs as she looks toward Ryuusei* "He's not a threat, but something is telling me he may be able to help  us, should the need arise." *Looks toward Ashley* "Ashe, he's fine, he is not a threat."

Ashley: *Nods in understanding as she looks toward Ryuusei and smiles.* "Ryuusei, follow us. Also we may know the two girls that you saw earlier. Thanks to Duplica, we know we can trust you."

May: *Rushes over to help Casey carry Duplica as Darcy follows.* "We've got you Duplica, when we get inside, you need to sit down."

*Casey and May help Duplica inside while Darcy follows close behind leaving Ashley with Ryuusei.*

Ashley: "Come on Ryuusei, follow me." *Heads inside and motions Ryuusei to follow.* "You want something hot to warm you up?"
OOC:  Ryuusei
AshK1980
AshK1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:16 pm

It seemed his aura was a bit overwhelming as Duplica collapsed. (She must be new at this.) The girl didn't blurt out that he possessed a divine aura...just that 'he wasn't a threat', did this mean she was able to probe deeper or just immediately associate God with good. This caused him to smirk inwardly. (...Boy are you in for a rude awakening one day Missy...)

In any case, it seemed he was in the clear and being invited in. "I really don't mind being soaked, buuuut since you're offering I'll take you up on it." And followed them inside.''

(Tag: Ash)
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AshK1980 Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Raijinken wrote:It seemed his aura was a bit overwhelming as Duplica collapsed. (She must be new at this.) The girl didn't blurt out that he possessed a divine aura...just that 'he wasn't a threat', did this mean she was able to probe deeper or just immediately associate God with good. This caused him to smirk inwardly. (...Boy are you in for a rude awakening one day Missy...)

In any case, it seemed he was in the clear and being invited in. "I really don't mind being soaked, buuuut since you're offering I'll take you up on it." And followed them inside.''

(Tag: Ash)
*Once Ashley and her friends were inside along with Ryuusei, the platform retracted, the rock wall reappeared, and the waterfall came together again. For any outsiders that were walking through the Cave the falls were in, they would see nothing but a rock wall and huge waterfall.*

Ashley: "Welcome to our retreat or shall we say Galactic Guardians HQ." *Snaps her fingers as the lights go on revealing five more girls sitting around the table in addition to the five girls that Ryuusei just met.* "This is Tojho Falls, we keep an eye on things here thanks to magical powers."

Misty: Galactic Guardians RP Mistyc11 "My name is Misty Waterflower."

Dawn:Galactic Guardians RP Dawnci11 "My name is Dawn Berlitz."

Iris: Galactic Guardians RP Irisc11 Galactic Guardians RP Irisci11 "My name is Iris Airisu."

Serena: Galactic Guardians RP Serena11 Galactic Guardians RP Serenac11"My name is Serena Gabena."

Zoey: Galactic Guardians RP Zoeyc11Galactic Guardians RP Zoeyci11 "My name is Zoey Nozomi."

All greeted Ryuusei with a waves and smiles. If Duplica-Chan trusted him, they would trust him. Pikachu also manifested his Crescent Moon mark and waved at Ryuusei.

Ashley: "You mentioned something about two other girls showing up here in Tojho City, which is what these falls are named for? Did one of them have Brown hair pulled back into a ponytail?"

OOC: Ryuusei.
AshK1980
AshK1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijinken Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Once inside he was introduced to 5 more girls; the majority of which were also rather cute. Misty, Dawn and Serena...Zoey wasn't too but but I...OH GOD THAT HAIR!

This didn't prevent him from making an observation. (Their doesn't seem to be a man anywhere in here...) and then the Pikachu's forehead bore an interesting mark. Ryuusei rose an eyebrow. (Ahh that explains it.)

Ashley then gave a description of one of the girls he'd seen and asked him to confirm it. "Yeah...I think she did, didn't really stop to chat with'em so I only got slight glance."

"...But now I've got a couple questions..." He looked down at the yellow mouse and assuming it could respond. "I've only ever seen a cat with one of those marks, so what are those meetings like? They ever try to eat you? ...And now it's your turn," He turned towards Misty. "usually not into redheads but you're pretty cute, what's say we get together later?"

(Tag Ash)
Raijinken
Raijinken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down